Legal Question in Family Law in California

How do I protect mysself against husband who is trying to get custody of our kids and saying Im a drug abuser when I only was depepndant on a prescription medication I was prescribed for serious injury but then sought help for. I have a DV TRO on this man for abuse.

Asked on 7/25/13, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will not receive the answer on the internet. There are no statutes or statements that will protect you. You need to consult with an attorney and review the facts and documents filed with the court. Then you and the attorney need to work out a plan for presenting your case to the court.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/13, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now