California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 6:32 pm

Can I use unpaid child support againt someone so they won't be able to get legal custody over my child?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search