Legal Question in Family Law in California

My wife had me arrested for domestic violence. Which was a lie , officers stated that there were no visible signs of violence, she brainwashed my 8 year old into saying that I did slap her. Right now she is in a shelter home " alliance for family violence" selter home , that being said can I server her via 3rd person at the shelter home , even though it is 100 % confidential, , I haven't seen my kids for 2 weeks now , I'm am starting to get desperate

Asked on 8/09/13, 1:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If she lives there and what you are trying to serve can be served via substituted service them yes. If it requires personal service no.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/13, 11:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now