California  |  Federal Tort Claims

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/13, 6:26 am

I made a whistleblower complaint and was terminated by my agency the following day. I have done some research and have written up a tort claim, but I would like an attorney to view it before I send it to the agency. I have about four months before the statute of limitations is up. Please contact me if you may be able to assist.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search