California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/27/13, 7:52 am

Can you file a civil suit against someone that has a restraining order against you if you believe it is based on false accusations? If so, is there anything you need to do differently when having that person served etc? Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search