California  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/01/13, 9:38 pm

How do I find where the defendant is working?

I won a money judgment in a small claim case and plan to garnish the wages of the defendant.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search