California  |  Civil Litigation

On what legal grounds can a medical network dismiss a permanently disabled adult female, who suffers with neurological (phyisical and emotional) difficulties, as well as, other medical disorders be dismissed from a medical network?

I was see doctors and specialists that accept my insurance. I have never lost my health plans. I do not owe the medical network any moneys.

Since being dismissed from the medical networks and with my disabilities, it has been difficult for me to fine new doctors and specialists, because of my disabilities.

The physicians medical networks in the Catholic Health System, should be held to the same high standards as the Catholic hospitals. It was medical networks in the Catholic Health that I prefer receiving my healthcare from. I did nothing wrong to warrant be treated like this by the medical networks dismissing me.