California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 12:55 pm

I am a 26 year old Canadian Citizen. I studied at UCLA Extension in the International Trade and Commerce program beginning Sept. 2013, and went on OPT once the program was complete. I am now working as an Account Coordinator for a digital advertising agency in Los Angeles, California. My F1 student visa which has become a work visa with OPT will end the end of July 2014. What are my options for staying in the US and working after that date? I believe there is the option of sponsorship, but I am unaware of whether or not this company will sponsor me. What kinds of businesses sponsor Canadians regularly? For what positions? What other options do I have? I very much look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search