California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/13, 8:22 am

hi i am citizen appying for my husband adjustment of status. my husband is already in us came on B-2 visa overstayed since then he hasent really worked in jus just did odd handyman jobs.

we have been married for 5 years i just got my citizenship. my question is when filling out the form I-130 where it says name and address of your current employer and the date when employment began.

as my huband is just handy man he doesnt have fied employers just paid in cash as works very little that to not everyweek.

so what should i put in as answer for those to questions as i dont want to leave them blank

as well as on his bigraphic form G-325a 5 years employment history.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search