Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

my eb1 green card as an actor has just been denied. I don't want to appeal. Can i re-apply starting a new case as a actor (try again for the green card) straight away, I have some new evidence that might help this time too. I was just denied last month, is there a time limit to when i can re-apply? Is there a limit on how many times a person can apply for a green card? thank you for your help

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Yes, you can re-apply without a waiting period. There is no limit on how many times you can apply, however, the forms ask if you have ever filed before & require that you provide information regarding each filing.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your new case, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Charles Medina Law Office of Charles Medina

You might re-apply and there is no waiting period. However, the standard for EB-1 is high and we suggest you to consult with an immigration attorney to discuss the case strategy.

You may visit our website at www.medinalawgroup.net for our featured cases that cover the most complicated areas of immigration law. Our telephone number is 714-786-6835 and email is contact@medinalawgroup.net. Thank you.

The above reply is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Mercy Sequeira Law Office of Mercy Sequeira

You can reapply after a denial. I have successfully reapplied for a swimmer in the EB1 category after a denial and secured an approval. I will be happy to talk to you. You can contact me at 408-245-2416.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California