California  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/13, 2:06 pm

First of all I want to thank you for your valuable services . I can resume my case in these few lines .As I was searching for an immigration consultation service I found over the Internet this site for immigration consultation services and I found that their address and contact details is the same for your site . Except the phone numbers . They are located inthe columbia center tower suite 4200 carrying the same address which made me confused. So I am asking you please if this site www.newlifeic. com belongs to one of your trusred lawyers so that I can deal with .

Thank you for yiur precious help .

Looking forward for yiur feedback.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search