Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

First of all I want to thank you for your valuable services . I can resume my case in these few lines .As I was searching for an immigration consultation service I found over the Internet this site www.newlifeic.com for immigration consultation services and I found that their address and contact details is the same for your site . Except the phone numbers . They are located inthe columbia center tower suite 4200 carrying the same address which made me confused. So I am asking you please if this site www.newlifeic. com belongs to one of your trusred lawyers so that I can deal with .

Thank you for yiur precious help .

Looking forward for yiur feedback.

Karim

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You NEVER want to use an "immigration consultant". They are not licensed U.S. attorneys & they usually know nothing about U.S. law. Most "immigration consultants" charge unsuspecting immigrants a fortune & completely ruin their cases!

Here in California, the Attorney General, as well as the California Bar, are working to shut down so called "immigration consultant" offices within the State.

You can find a licensed attorney through LawGuru, such as myself, or you can contact the California Bar Association or your local Bar Association for a referral.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California