California  |  Insurance Law

Almost two months ago my wife was frying on the stove. A fire erupted and in a panic she doused the flame with water, which cause the flames to erupt upwards. My landlord had an inspection done regarding the restoration cost. He has been paid $6,000 for the damages from his insurance company. Today I received a call from a law firm representing the insurance company telling me I am liable for the damages. At first, I thought this was fraud. Am I liable for theses damages as a tenant?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.