Legal Question in Employment Law in California

I was awarded 50 percent of exhusbands sheetmetal workers pension he no longer works but they said I can't get my half until January. 2016 I'm sick and can not work I need this money now how can I get it

Asked on 8/23/13, 5:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Did you get a QDRO done in the divorce? Is he receiving benefits? Bottom line you can wait or hire a lawyer to figure out whether you can and do it for you.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/13, 2:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now