California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/13, 11:43 pm

My husband has been working and belongs to a union for 24 years that has a pention plan. A few years ago, the union allowed employees to withdraw the money from their pention. My husband did not withdraw because he did not have enough. He wants to know if there is a legal procedure to get his money now. This is not a 401K.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search