Legal Question in Military Law in California

How does a military servicemember's command prove a fraudulent/contract marriage?

Asked on 1/31/13, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This type of charge will fall under article 132 of the UCMJ. They have to prove the intent but if serious enough they can turn over to CID or its equivalent .

Read more
Answered on 1/31/13, 2:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now