California  |  Personal Injury

I was going to fill my tank with gas at Safeway. There was gasoline on the ground my feet slipped out from under me and fell flat on my buttocks. I visited me Doctor and had an x-ray that was negative, diagnosed as a soft tissue injury that should heal in 3-4 weeks. 3 weeks later I'm feeling pretty good I still have minor back pain by the end of my day. Clothes were soaked with gas, my sandals strap broke, sunglasses broke, the gas nozzle in my hand hit and scratched my car a 2013 Acura TL I also had get my car detailed because of the stench of gas after driving it home. Safeway keeps calling asking me how much money do I want. I have no idea what a fair figure is. What is fair figure to ask for $500, $1000, $5k, $10k, $50k?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com