Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was going to fill my tank with gas at Safeway. There was gasoline on the ground my feet slipped out from under me and fell flat on my buttocks. I visited me Doctor and had an x-ray that was negative, diagnosed as a soft tissue injury that should heal in 3-4 weeks. 3 weeks later I'm feeling pretty good I still have minor back pain by the end of my day. Clothes were soaked with gas, my sandals strap broke, sunglasses broke, the gas nozzle in my hand hit and scratched my car a 2013 Acura TL I also had get my car detailed because of the stench of gas after driving it home. Safeway keeps calling asking me how much money do I want. I have no idea what a fair figure is. What is fair figure to ask for $500, $1000, $5k, $10k, $50k?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Kristine Karila Law Office of Kristine S. Karila

It is too difficult to analzye the value of a case on this website. Call an attorney to discuss the details. Most times, an attorney can get you more money than you can get for yourself especialy since Safeway's insurance carrier is trying to get a settlement as low as possible. Attorneys will want at least 1/3 of what they are able to get for you. There are many factors to consider when determining the value of a personal injury case. Many attorneys offer a free initial phone consultation.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California