California  |  Personal Injury

While shopping at a grocery store, I slipped on a grape by the produce area( no where near the grapes), landed pretty hard on my knee. I got a call from the stores insurance and they said the store doesn't have to pay for medical expenses.. is this right?? I was waiting for store's HR to give me a call and it's now been 3 weeks so my husband called today and found out they wrote my cell number wrong on the report, so they have been calling a wrong number. Even so, they had my address, they could have contacted me by mail.. I haven't been to a doctor cause I thought I needed a form from the HR to have my expenses paid.. I know, DUMB.. anyway...scheduling an appointment because I still have knee pain and hip pain.. do I have ANY kind of a case??

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com