California  |  Personal Injury

I am staying at a hotel because my house had a fire two weeks ago. 4 days ago while going to the bathroom the sprinkler head broke and I was doused with a black liquid and ever since i have had a terrible headache and have been feeling sick. Apparently there was a defect in the sprinkle head. Is there any kind of compensation I am entitled to? I have yet to hear from their insurance company as I was told on the day of the incident.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys