Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I am staying at a hotel because my house had a fire two weeks ago. 4 days ago while going to the bathroom the sprinkler head broke and I was doused with a black liquid and ever since i have had a terrible headache and have been feeling sick. Apparently there was a defect in the sprinkle head. Is there any kind of compensation I am entitled to? I have yet to hear from their insurance company as I was told on the day of the incident.

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

You may have a personal injury claim...feel free to call my office at 818 345-0123

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

What was the substance that doused you?

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California