Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Product Liability in California

i had my car fixed at a repair shop spent $1500 in the past two weeks there I picked up car Fri. afternoon drove less the 20 miles and the car starts smoking and engine blows. when I left the shop on Friday I noticed the car smoking I asked the repair man he said it was going to smoke because of the thing they had fixed it was burning off the sludge. so at first I didn't pay attention to the smoke. but it was smoking alot then I decovered that it was the radiator hose that the guy said he was going to replace it but he had to order it. now he says it a blowen head gasget and will cost me another $2000. is he not liable for the damage to my car?

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: