California  |  Product Liability

i had my car fixed at a repair shop spent $1500 in the past two weeks there I picked up car Fri. afternoon drove less the 20 miles and the car starts smoking and engine blows. when I left the shop on Friday I noticed the car smoking I asked the repair man he said it was going to smoke because of the thing they had fixed it was burning off the sludge. so at first I didn't pay attention to the smoke. but it was smoking alot then I decovered that it was the radiator hose that the guy said he was going to replace it but he had to order it. now he says it a blowen head gasget and will cost me another $2000. is he not liable for the damage to my car?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.