California  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/13, 11:04 am

We were paid for Severance damage in a partial sale to the County under eminent domain to extend a nearby roadway. The project has not yet started. We are now selling the entire property to an individual who is aware of the project. Do we have to pay the new buyer the Severance damage we received from the County?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search