California  |  Traffic Law

I was stopped by a police office and given a mandatory court date appearance for driving a car with a suspended license no insurance and explored registration date in los Angeles California. However the ticket had my Florida license and there's no record under the los Angeles case search because they only do CA license check and there's no record on Florida license either I did no go to court because ended up moving back to Florida is there a way that I can check the status I don't have the ticket number because I lost it.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.