Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

I was stopped by a police office and given a mandatory court date appearance for driving a car with a suspended license no insurance and explored registration date in los Angeles California. However the ticket had my Florida license and there's no record under the los Angeles case search because they only do CA license check and there's no record on Florida license either I did no go to court because ended up moving back to Florida is there a way that I can check the status I don't have the ticket number because I lost it.

Asked on 8/15/13, 2:07 pm

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

try calling the prosecuting agency and giving them your name. They may be able to look it up that way. The court may also be able to do it.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 10:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now