California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/13, 5:47 pm

if i have guardianship of grandkids but it's not in papers only said by judge it was up to me if the mother stays in home or I make her leave can I have her removed by police if she is a danger to this house and the kids? What if I reside with my mother and have lived her for over 15yrs takeing care of my mother and paying utilities do I have say in removing the mother from the home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search