California  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 3:06 pm

if i dont want to sue but have evidence of misconduct how easy is it for me to get a judge order rather than going to court? this would be in the state of california

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search