Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

If I'm receiving SSDI how will an comp and release on my workman's comp case effect my monthly benefit? The C and P could be about $90,000. I'm 63 with a $4065 cap of combined disability monthly benefits.Would it be better for me to settle as a stipulation? That why there wouldn't be an offset.

Asked on 10/29/13, 8:14 pm

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to get a MSA (Medicare Set Aside) report and use that figure for the C & R . Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation if you are not represented.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 5:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now