Legal Question in Workers Comp in California

If I'm receiving SSDI how will an comp and release on my workman's comp case effect my monthly benefit? The C and P could be about $90,000. I'm 63 with a $4065 cap of combined disability monthly benefits.Would it be better for me to settle as a stipulation? That why there wouldn't be an offset.

Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping injured workers all over California. We can help you recover for your injuries as a result of an accident at work. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

You need to get a MSA (Medicare Set Aside) report and use that figure for the C & R . Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation if you are not represented.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in California