Colorado  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/03, 7:08 pm

Who can sue on a wronful death accident

My son riding a motorcycle was hit by a car turning left in front of him. My son was not married and has no children. His father (my ex-husband) has retained a lawyer to file a wrongful death law suit. Do I also need to hire an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search