Colorado  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/04, 11:55 pm

hold harmless agreement

I am an artist who has a commission for a public art project.

I am preparing to sign a contract with my client on Thursday

Oct.14th. The sculpture I am creating will be suspended in a lobby.

If the piece should ever fall apart and injure someone can my

client come after me? If so can where can I find a form called Hold

Harmless agreement to put in the contract. If they will not sign

such an agreement what should I do to protect myself?

thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search