Connecticut  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/17/13, 11:45 am

If an unwed mom wants to give her baby up for adoption, can she do it without the father's permission if he's totally irresponsible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search