Delaware  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 8:29 am

I am Syrian Citizen, if i have USA visit visa and go to USA,can i there apply for TPS as my country has civil war nowadays?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search