District of Columbia  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/13, 7:14 am

I am a permanent resident and recently my wife decided she did not want us to live together, but only after she was offered a job in another city. I am presently unemployed and I have been actively searching for work but with little success. Last year I financially supported my wife, but she is unwilling to reciprocate the gesture now.

What financial responsibility does she have? Am I entitled to any financial support? My personal saving are starting to run low.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search