Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I bought a Toyota Camry last Thursday. I test drove a 2013 model liked it, inspected the sticker and we went inside to negotiate. Halfway through the negotiations the salesman said he could give me a 2014 in the color I preferred for the same price. We signed the paperwork. When we got to the car it had been "prepped" and there was no Monroney sticker in the car with any details. He said he would have it for us Tuesday when we go back to get a LoJack installed. What are my rights if he doesn't give me a copy of the sticker. Especially if the price was NOT the same?

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

The sticker as you call it is the "buyer's guide" and has to be on all new cars. Demand it. You also may want to run the history on the car. See my web site under auto fraud for that. www.ConsumerLawyerHelp.com

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida

Consumer Law Legal Forms