Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 8:51 am

I bailed my ex-son in law out of jail in 2009 and he started paying me about $120 per month until he got mad and stopped. He still owes me around $2300. Also, my daughter and he placed $8200 on my credit card and he has been paying me $100 per month for a few years now. Well, now he is using the money he paid me for the bail money and putting it towards the $8200 card. The problem is my daughters lawyer did say in the court papers for him to PAY OFF the card, it only says pay $8200. Can I take him to court over a verbal agrement for the rest of the bail money? Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search