Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/13, 9:49 am

I had a judgment for garnishment levied against me in Georgia although I live in Florida. Can I file for the head of family exemption in Florida even if the judgment was in Georgia. The summons was served to a Georgia address that I haven't lived at for seven years. Or do I have to deal with the Georgia courts?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search