Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

When applying to have your record expunge do the state attorney where the charges where filed have to complete the section B on the form? Or can i have the state attorney in my county where i live?

Asked on 7/16/11, 12:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You must get the state attorney in the county where the crime happened to sign off on any expungement. It's probably a good idea to have an attorney assist you with this.

Read more
7/16/11, 1:49 pm
Karen Kilpatrick
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, you must send to the state attorney in the same county where your court case is located. Call them to see if they also need a certified disposition notice sent along with the application, many require a copy, some require the original, and others none at all.

Read more
7/17/11, 12:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88099 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now