Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

What can I do if I am being harassed anonymously by text message? Whoever it is is using a free text messaging website on the internet. I have already contacted my service provider, but they cannot pursue anything unless it is legally requested. Is there any free legal service in Florida for this kind of case? Thank you.

Asked on 7/22/13, 1:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There is no legal service in Fla for this, but it sounds like all they want is that you put in writing the reason for this, thus making it a "legal request."

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 8:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now