Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/11, 12:30 pm

My nephew was detained for petty theft. He has a student visa and the INS got a hold of him. We paid "judicial" bail, but he is still in a INS facility as a detainee. Is he eligible for Immigration bail? What are the steps we need to complete to get him out?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search