Florida  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/10/13, 8:12 am

my boyfriend was charged with wet n reckless driving last year. he was on mis.probation for that charge,he violated probation for not paying child support .hes now in jail since sept 17 his next court date is nov 19. how many days can they keep him in jail on this type of charge

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search