Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 2:03 am

If my elderly dad chooses to disown me and act recklessly, do I have a LEGAL obligation to arrange and pay for a nursing home if he needs one later and doesn't qualify for assistance?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search