Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I have got B1/B2 visa for 10 years and I have planed to visit university in USA but a us citizen guy has report my visa fruad by sending mail to immigration and Embassy in my country. Well he try to threaten me so much about this that I will not be able to get in USA at all. The reason he do this because I will go to USA and I will not go to meet him because we talked about stay illegal there before and i played along with his conversation. He has got all my visa information that i sent to him accidentally.And he has the conversation when I chatted with him before about stay illegal in USA on facebook and whatsapp. I have question that will i have problem if i entry to USA? and how can i know that immigration frags my name list as he try to threaten me? thank you ..from Thailand

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Sounds like a scam. Don't know how a stranger would "accidentally" get your visa info. I have no opinion for you, other than I doubt this will affect your entry into the U.S.

Of course, there are many other reasons why you could be denied entry. Also, the U.S. government is now taking fingerprints & retina scans, so I would not attempt to perpetrate any fraud in the U.S.

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida