Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida


i need to know if my husband needs 2 perdon which he already have aprove the visa but if we still need to file it before the final decision

on the consulate interview in his country

File no . A096818850

Asked on 7/11/13, 7:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Cho Law Offices of Michael Cho
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are referring to the I-601 and I-212 waivers, it will depend upon his immigration history.

You may find information on the I-601 waiver here:

And the I-212 waiver here:

I suggest contacting me for a free consultation for more information.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 9:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now