Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

can i travel in a cruise using my passport from honduras since i dont have a green card

Asked on 8/13/13, 12:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, but you will need proof of your legal status in the U.S. (such as a U.S. nonimmigrant visa), in order to be re-admitted into the U.S., if your cruise takes you outside the country.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 1:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now