Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Florida

Is there anyone who handles legal malpractice regarding a divorce in Florida? My attorney not only did nothing, but gave me advice that was flat out wrong and my Ex won a 10k judgement against me. Now my Ex wants to seize my assets while I am sick, have no health insurance, no money and living on food stamps

Asked on 4/05/12, 1:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact my office and I will refer you to someone who handles these cases. 954 765 0537. Him him

Read more
Answered on 4/05/12, 1:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now