Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/13, 4:30 pm

After almost 2 yrs of having my slip and fall case my attorney decided he did not want the case, after sending out letters of protection, after him telling me to see these people. I read online that I was supposed to have signed something to allow him to do this, I didn't, now I am receiving a bill from a place with a paper that they say I signed but that is not my signature, I have never seen that paper, what do I do now, I'm out an attorney and now being over charged for services not rendered.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search