Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

After almost 2 yrs of having my slip and fall case my attorney decided he did not want the case, after sending out letters of protection, after him telling me to see these people. I read online that I was supposed to have signed something to allow him to do this, I didn't, now I am receiving a bill from a place with a paper that they say I signed but that is not my signature, I have never seen that paper, what do I do now, I'm out an attorney and now being over charged for services not rendered.

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

If you are being charged for services not provided, you should advise the vendor of that. LOPs are signed routinely with health care providers to get them to provide service and get paid when the case is settled. There is a risk that they wont get paid, that is why some wont do it. Just because your attorney does not want to conclude the case does not mean you cannot try and find someone else. You should do that too now.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida