Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/25/12, 5:41 am

I live in Florida and I would like to sublease my financed car. Who is responsible in case of an accident?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search