Florida  |  Personal Injury

Personal Injury Law.

Hello, starting research into possible lawsuit against grocery chain in MN/Wisconsin, for my sister. She tripped on a snow covered sidewalk/curb. Head first into sliding doors at a major grocery chain in St Croix Falls, Wisconsin.

I have told her to document, date and photograph everything, no matter how trivial. Visit to ER (St Croix Regional Hospital) after fall, any correspondence with the market, etc. She is in pain and legs are turning black & blue to the point she is unable to work. From what she told me market offered to cover all her medical expenses. Said chain hasn't contacted her in any way since the fall.

Can you give me any advice and maybe recommend attorney near Taylors Falls/St Croix MN for a consult? I live in Weston, Florida and unable to help personally except hit the net, she only has access to internet at work.

Sincerely,

Dean Gudmundson

Answered on: 6/16/13, 6:18 pm by Barry Stein

Go on a website for attorneys where the suit has to be brought

De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary 25 SE 2nd Avenue Suite 425 Miami, FL 33131