Florida  |  Product Liability

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/31/13, 11:57 am

I had someone that I was going to use to do my center peices for my wedding. After making a deposit to her and she never gave a contract as she was suppose to in the beginning and never did. I did not want to use her anymore. However, she have the deposit and now refuse to give back the deposit. No contract was ever signed however I told her that I would go and get whatever flowers she have and we wouldn't have to worry about money being exchanged and she refused. Now she's saying that there is a 200$ no refund however this is the first I ever heard of this! Is she able to determined what amount to give me back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search