Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 1:12 pm

Can a Canadian, not an American citizen, refuse to make payments on home owned by her deceased husband (died 5/13) and then strip the home of everything such as cabinets, bathtubs, etc. She is letting friend of hers strip the home to put the stuff into his home and he wants to buy house when it goes into foreclosure where he can state the home is unfinished and get it at a bargain price..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search