Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Had a home that went into foreclosure, state of FL. After our seperation, My former wife had the opportunity to sell it with me and refused, causing financial expesne and a cedit blemish. Do I have any recourse? She was left with the property in our divorce but abondoned it while I was stationed in another state while in the Navy.

Asked on 9/26/13, 8:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It does not appear to me that you have any recourse.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 12:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now