Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/11, 5:02 pm

I found an Attorney online 11 months ago to do a modification on my home. He advided me to stop making the payments and said that he could get me a making home affordable loan. Well this has been going on for 11 months and I have ask a lot of questions and I wither got blown off or he gave me enoughof an answer to pacify me. Well, I have emails and and all kinds of things from him telling me I woon't lose my home, ect. He also ask for 2975.00 which we borrowed and sent him and to date has not and will not tell me what the money was for. Well yesterday we got servered with forclosure papers. We did everything per his advise and direction and do we have and recourse? We have been in our home for 21 years and are heartbroken about losing our home. We are to old to start over as we are in our late 50's. I just don't know what to do at this point, I am out of money and apparently time now. I guess we will be homeless.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search