Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

I have a home I sold to someone. I am the Mortgage holder but tenant will not give me proof of insurance. what can I do?

Asked on 6/11/13, 9:29 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Send a written demand for the proof of insurance. Does your lease provide for this type of coverage to be obtained? Then cite to that provision in the lease.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/13, 9:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now